Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chocolate Shakeology Recipes

I don't know about you, but I love chocolate.  I was never that into it as a child. I'd enjoy a 3 Muskateer's here and there as a treat, but I never went crazy over the thought of getting a candy bar. As I have grown older, though, I find that when I am stressed out or it is that time of the month my brain immediately flips on its chocolate switch.

This was becoming a problem. I was guilty of keeping chocolate in my refrigerator in the far back to consume when the urge struck, but the problem was everything was "mini size"...which means you eat as many as you can to get to "full size" haha.  "It's so small...what's one more..it won't kill me"  Such a downward spiral!

Now, to combat my chocolate cravings I turn to Chocolate Shakeology. Seriously, when I am getting to the point of NEEDING a candy bar, I drink this stuff and POOF! no more cravings. It is as if my body is saying, "Aahhhhhh" the moment I take the first sip.

That being said here are some of my favorite chocolate Shakeology recipes for you to try at home.

**These are all made with a handful of ice, 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and 1/2 cup- 1 cup water depending on how big of a shake you want**

Chocolate Peanut Butter (substitute for Reeses)

1 pack Chocolate Shakeology
1 TBS all natural peanut butter

Chocolate Vanilla (substitute for ice cream cone)

1 pack Chocolate Shakeology
1 TBS Vanilla Extract

Chocolate Strawberry (feel like you are being pampered, with the fresh zing of fruit included)

1 pack Chocolate Shakeology
4 large strawberries, chopped (and you can add one as a garnish!)

Chocolate Mint (goodbye Girl Scout cookies!)

1 pack Chocolate Shakeology
1/8 tsp mint extract


Pumpkin Pie (amazeballs...seriously..tastes like the real thing)

1 pack Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin, unsweetened
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Cinnamon Roll (Amazing for breakfast or in order to avoid Cinnabon!)

1/2 - 3/4  pack Chocolate Shakeology

10 oz unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBS imitation butter flavor
2TBS light cream cheese
1 packet Stevia or Truvia


Do you have questions about Shakeology? Send me a message! Or click on the banner to the right to find out more information.










No comments:

Post a Comment