Monday, September 2, 2013

Body Beast for Women

So today I am stepping completely out of my comfort zone and taking on a new program that combines heavy weights with some intense lifting sets - Body Beast. Body Beast is designed to build muscle through and bulk with Dynamic Set Training (ladies, keep in mind our testosterone levels are not he same as men, therefor the bulk for us will be more a strong, lean look and not Barbie's head on GI Joe's body). The program runs for 90 days and was developed by champion body builder, Sagi Kalev (and ladies...he's not too shabby to look at, either).

So many people are asking me why I have decided to do a body building program when I am typically a cardio junkie, and that's just the problem - I'm a cardio junkie! I am a big ball of energy housed in a little body, so I love letting loose and dancing, or kicking, or punching..and sometimes I'll even take a break to just swoon over Shaun T and his abs...but cardio is only going to get you so far. If you want FULL results, if you want to reach your goals, if you want to kick a plateau's ass...then you gotta throw in some weight training.

I am a lazy weight trainer. I am. I'll go for about 3 days, it will last a week, I'll quit and just go back to cardio so I NEEDED a change. No..not even a change, a challenge. One thing that always keeps me on my toes is a good challenge and I think Body Beast is going to be perfect.

I'm also setting out to prove the myth that women will bulk with this program as being false. My friend did this program and had amazing results as well. Check out her Beast transformation here he

The bottom line is: I want what is best for my body. Clean eating, proper cardio, and weight training are the three of the best things you can do for your body, in my opinion.

Do you have questions about trying Body Beast? Feel free to shoot me an email nik4213@gmail.com or you can check out my site for more information regarding the product www.beachbodycoach.com/Nik4213.

No comments:

Post a Comment