Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Insanity Fit Test Results (Day 15)

The first time I took the Insanity fit test, I felt motivated. Motivated to be better the next time than I was the first time. At the same time, a part of me felt defeated. It just felt like SUCH a long road was ahead of me.

BUT! We are in to week 3 and I am still kickin'! Truth be told, I missed my workout yesterday, but am doubling up today in order to make up for it and stay on track! Other than that, I have been following the schedule as is on the calendar, and the nutrition plan that is included.

For the most part my nutrition has be spot on with a few occasional "celebratory" meals in there (graduation season), but other than that not only have I been eating the foods recommended, but I have come to find that I look forward to eating them because they are so good (and so damn easy!!!). The only negative part is I now need a bigger lunchbox :)

So here are my results from the fit test! I'm looking to be on target with my goals, and feel confident that I will blow past them at the end of this program. I was pretty impressed with how much I have improved already in such a short period of time; however, each workout I am feeling stronger, so maybe that should have come as such a surprise.

Conquering this workout day in and day out (even if I am taking breaks when needed) has made me feel like a million bucks. I mean, this is Insanity...it's the hardest workout DVD you can get. Now, I'm not saying there aren't bootcamps out there that are worse, as I am sure that there are, but for me - this is the mothership of all home workout DVDs. I have heard of so many people quitting mid way through and to know that I am still going, despite being tired, makes my confidence level soar.

Now, I will tell you its not easy. I am finding that in Week 3 my body is rebelling to working out. I'm still going strong, but my body doesn't WANT to. I would rather sleep, lay around, do something else...but as soon as I get through the first round of warm up drills, I am good to go. It seems to just be the act of GETTING UP that my body doesn't like right now.  Either way though, I haven't quit and I don't plan to. Stay tuned for more results!

No comments:

Post a Comment