Saturday, January 25, 2014

Moving My Blog

Hello friends and followers,

First I want to say thank you for your dedication and following of this blog for over the past few years. Content has always been changing and taking on new shapes and forms and I appreciate your dedication with reading, the comments and emails with your questions, and just the support from the community in general.

Effective immediately I will be moving this blog's content over to my official webpage for Nicole Murray Fitness (nicolemurrayfitness.com)  I encourage you to bookmark or favorite that page. Posts will continue to be on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule and continue to offer content to help you change your life through health, fitness, and positive thinking.

In addition, my website will be an easy place to find product information, as well as ordering information for those products. The idea is to make it a one-stop-shop for you all (the website is still being designed currently; however, the blog posts are continuing to be updated live as this process is taking place).

Thank you again for all of your support and I hope to see you over at NicoleMurrayFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment