Friday, July 5, 2013

Is This for Me?

Have you ever thought that you might be able to do this whole coaching thing, but you just weren't 100% sure about it?

I was the same way. I always thought that maybe I could sell Avon, maybe I could run my own business one day, maybe I could be a Beachbody Coach...but the fact of the matter is until you try, you will never know! I decided to never be an Avon rep, because make up is not really my thing...but I did decide that with my general interest in health and fitness that this Beachbody thing might work. A year and a half later, here I am! A One Star Diamond coach and I'm really glad I just went for it, and tried.

The one great thing about Beachbody is our willingness to help one another out. Everyone joins as a coach for a different reason: Some just want the 25% discount on Shakeology and programs (that's why I started), others want to build a HUGE empire, and then still others are middle of the road: if they make some extra money on the side and can turn it into something bigger than side money then that would be gravy. There is no wrong entry into this business!! Just do it for YOU.

I pride myself on not being too pushy, unless I'm told by the person that they want to be pushed. If you have considered this Beachbody thing, then I want to give you an opportunity to put a little bit about yourself out there for me to review, and contact you. Let's see if this is going to be a good fit and if it isn't, no big deal, right?  Fill out this application below and hit submit when finished. The results will come right to me, and I can contact you as you specified on the form.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment