Friday, July 26, 2013

Why Focus T25 is Awesomesauce

So for the past week or so, I have been posting on Facebook, Instagram, and on my blog about Shaun T's newest workout Focus T25. This program is seriously so amazing in so many ways.

You would think that 25 minutes a day would not do much, but Shaun T knows how to work you and when to work you in order for you to achieve maximum results. While some of the movements are more slow and controlled than your typical Insanity movements, they target the muscles to strengthen them and give you the biggest boost in short amounts of time.
I also want to mention that with any program, this program is what you make of it. If he says, "Punch like you are punching through a wall" and you are doing little wimpy punches, then that's on you .You have to TRY. You have to FOCUS. That's the point :)

So this week being my first week has been so much easier than weeks past, which is great because my job has had me working late due to things going on there, it is mid term week for school, and I'm trying to pack and clean the house to get ready for vacation. Simplicity (and a glass of wine or two) were DEFINITELY necessary this week in order for me to keep my sanity. Here are some of the ways T25 has helped me simplify my life:

I have been able to sleep in a bit longer
I have not had to rush around the house with the fear of "being late", as I have extra time since the workouts are shorter

I have enjoyed a cup of coffee, every morning with the sun rising and my pups on my patio (my 10 minutes of peace haha)

I've been able to straighten my hair! and actually DO my make up BEFORE work, rather than in the bathroom at work

Meal preparation has been so much easier with the extra time I have in the mornings

I come to work feeling happy as the morning workouts give me a great endorphin boost

My diet has been more on track due to everything else in life becoming more simple

Sometimes doing a double, it has helped me relieve any stress that I DID have built up from the workday

Those are just a few of the ways in which T25 has helped me during this crazy, crazy week. I'm very excited to test it "on the road" as I will be taking it with me to the beach. 25 minutes a day on vacation?! You've got time for that..

Keep in mind that the challenge pack is only on sale until July 31, 2013; after that it jumps up in price to $205. There is a free gift for my challenge pack purchasers that will help you to speed up your results, too!  Not only will you save money, but you get the full spectrum: Fitness, Nutrition from the 30 day supply of Shakeology, and Support and Accountability from me as your coach. If this sounds like a good deal, head over www.beachbodycoach.com/Nik4213  and click on the link on the right for the T25 Challenge Pack. Have questions? Contact me at nik4213@gmail.com  I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment