Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vanilla Shakeoloy is Here!

And it's delicious! Typically I am not a vanilla shake kind of girl.  I did the vanilla protein shakes and I don't know, just was never my thing; however, I really do enjoy the taste of these shakes. I was skeptical at first and wondered if they WOULD taste like my old protein shakes and very "artificial" but these taste AMAZING! Not too over-powering, not too sweet, not like you are drinking something fake. It hits the nail on the head when it comes to taste perfection!

Check out 30 days worth of AH-MAZING recipes!



If you want it all milkshakey goodness in your mouth, my advice would be to do a handful of ice, 8 oz almond milk, 4 oz cold water, 1 packet vanilla Shakeology and half a banana...BOOM! Amazeballs for sure! And yes! I have samples :) nik4213@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment